Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Indepence Day!

Aloha Friends and Family,

I hope eveyones weekend was full of lots of fun, food, and fireworks. I know today it Tuesday (promised to write Monday) but was out 4th of Julying it. 

Update--Monte Carlo was a great movie. I loved being there with my daughter and seeing her get all giddy over a Selena Gomez romance-comedy movie.  Ahh...youth. My boys saw the new Transformers movie simultaneously (not cool to see a Selena Gomez movie) so we were semi-together.

We had a fun weekend with our dear sweet Aunti Loy (my sister--LoyAnn). We shopped, ate, watched movies, and most importantly--back rubs!  Definitely a relaxing weekend.

Now I am praying that our wonderful computer wiz neighbor, Gabe, can by some miracle save our external hard-drive. It has all our pictures from 2004-2008 stored on it. And apparently they can just 'go bad' at any time. Oh poop!  Moral of this story--BACK UP YOUR BACK UP!

Will post lots of fun pictures if they are ever recovered.   Pray or cross your fingers for us (whatever your belief is).


Erin Apelu--The Most Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment