Friday, July 1, 2011

A New Day A New Blog

I'm very excited. I started a new blog today. This one hasn't really been that successfull, and I blame myself. I really need to get into the swing of things. I've decided the tides need to change--mainly me!

So I promise that from this day forward I will be posting on this blog 3 times a week.  Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

What can you find on this blog, did you say? 
Apelu Family updates
Adorable pictures of our dogs--and children *wink wink*
Adventures that we embark upon
And prepare yourself...some DEEP thoughts from me (if you can handle it)!

I know your all so busy so I promise to make it worth the 10 seconds that you drop by. 

Also--don't forget to stop by my other blog-- http://www.erin4e.blogspot.com/

For now, I'm off to see the long awaited (by my daughter, I might add) Selena Gomez movie--Monte Carlo
Hope I survive *wink*

Happy Aloh Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment