Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Storymakers Conference


I had and incredible weekend. This years LDStorymakers Conference was held at the SLC Sheraton. I met a lot of wonderful authors and some great new friends. Next year I'm going to stay at the hotel, it was like a mini-vacation. The best part about the weekend--meeting the 3 agents that came. Sarah Megibow accepted my fb friendship before the conference. She remembered who I was. She was better than I had expected. She was the only agent to show up to the Authors Incognito and mingle with everyone. I waited patiently and finally was able to get my time with her. She offered excellent feedback and I'm excited to get to work on my revisions for Off the Edge. I also talked with Sara Crowe (she critiqued my query and like it--told me to send my ms to her) and Becca Stumpf. They were both just as gracious as Sara Megibow. If you haven't had the chance to attend the Storymakers conference I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment